Sharing

 Sharing is caring. 

I used to share all of the things I do with people. But for nearly 7 years I didn't share a thing. Being afraid of sharing what I creating by pursuing the perfect really destroyed me. 

Sharing is not only caring for other people but mostly about yourself. Humans are connected and remember when you share something good, you feel good. I forgot this feeling long time ago. Whether it is seen by the people who known me or not, I just want to write and share. Because it makes me feel good but sharing has something else. Creating bonds with people without caring the beauty of your text.

But who would read my blog?

The most important thing is giving a message to people. It's not always about how good you write. I'm here to blame social media now. It forces us to think that we have to be perfect. Whatever we write or do or create has to be perfect. But listen to me carefully. I swear the skies were bluer when I didn't care about being perfect. I wasn't built to be perfect. I'm a human being and I may have some flaws. I try to do my best and being %1 better than yesterday every single day.

 If you want to share just share. I was so afraid of peoples thoughts that I forgot the main thing. Having fun while connecting with other people. That's what we lack nowadays. We don't look into our experiences and the bonds we can create. It doesn't have to be the best interaction. Even small compliments or valuable criticism.

But everbody has to be perfect, right? Everbody must have this luxury house, perfect belly, perfect nose, lips, teeth, skin like a Snapchat effect.  And going to trips every summer. We experience other peoples lives rather than ours nowadays. It simply makes me sad.

Not everything is about us. People don't really care about flaws. If I care about someone, I simply love them for the person who they are. And sharing your true emotions and thoughts are much more valuable these days because everyone wears a mask. The perfection mask. I miss the days when everyone were more relaxed.

It's summer 2023. I really want to change things and bring back the person who I was. Because that little girl without trying to be perfect was so cute, and full of life.

17.06.2023

14.18

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar